IT'S TIME TO 'REVERSE THE CURSE'
FY24 - FY33 Budget Resolution
Washington’s bureaucratic, big government spending has gone for long enough.
It is time to SOUND THE ALARM about the danger out-of-control spending and unsustainable debt poses to our country and our children’s future.
Over the next decade, our annual deficits will double, and U.S. interest payments will triple. Our national debt has ballooned to $33 trillion—equivalent to more than $200,000 of debt per taxpayer—totaling the highest debt-to-GDP ratio since the Second World War.
Today, House Budget Committee Republicans will vote for a fiscal future that will right-size our bureaucracy, reverse Democrats’ reckless and tax and spending spree, rein-in runaway mandatory spending, root out fraud and waste, reignite a pro-growth and prosperous American economy to finally reverse the curse.
Change is coming. The balance is here. The status quo ends now:
Click here to watch the markup live starting at 10:00am ET.
Click below to view U.S. House Budget Resolution FY 2024 to FY 2033 text and materials:
- FY24 CONCURRENT RESOLUTION ON THE BUDGET LEGISLATIVE TEXT
- SECTION BY SECTION DESCRIPTION
- CHAIRMAN’S MARK
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- PRESIDENT BIDEN'S BUDGET: MAKING MATTERS WORSE
- HOUSE BUDGET COMMITTEE VERSUS PRESIDENT BIDEN’S BUDGET
Click below to read more about how the Budget Committee has been Sounding the Alarm on Bidenomics:
- ICYMI - House Budget Committee Republicans Sound Alarm on Fiscal State of the Union
- Every Day is Tax Day in Biden's America
- Biden's Budget Report Card: A Failing Record
- FACT CHECK: Setting the Record Straight on Bidenomics
- Experts Pan Bidenomics